“Your cheeks are beautiful with earrings, your neck with strings of jewels.” –Song of Solomon 1:10
Chunky sweaters, moto jackets and trench coats are all wardrobe must-haves this fall, but our eyes are set on the jewelry that we can pair with these fall essentials. Here’s the fall spice we think you need to add to your collection as the summer air turns crisp:
1. Drop Earrings: They are sleek, versatile and eye-catching. They can be worn with almost any outfit—casual or fancy. They can turn heads at fashion week or at the mall on a Saturday afternoon. Drop earrings are making all outfits looking like a million bucks this fall.
2. Chokers: It started this past spring, but chokers are here to stay for the next few seasons. This look that was popular in the nineties, has made the ultimate comeback. Chokers are extremely diverse and can be worn to a black-tie affair, similar to Emma Stone at the Cannes Film Festival or to a Sunday football game.
3. Statement Pendants: Stun the crown with a large, eye-catching pendant this Fall. The statement “the bigger, the better” applies to this trend. Celebrities and fashionistas have embraced this look and have incorporated it into their everyday style and they red-carpet attire, and you can do the same!
4. Multi Rings: Why wear just one ring when you can wear two, three, four or even five! Wearing just one ring is a thing of the past. Now it is fashionable to wear multiple rings at once, and they do not have to match! Some can be big, others can be small, some can be vibrant and others can be simple. Now is the time to take rings and dress up your fingers the way you’ve always wanted to!
5. Pearls: Pearls have always been known as an elegant, classic stone, but this fall, pearls are sexy and a staple to your jewelry collection. They are no longer being worn as just a simple necklace, but now pearls have been added to some of the trendiest, fashion-forward pieces.