Are you dreaming of an Ice Christmas? We would like to welcome you to join us for a Holiday Shopping Spree! If it snows six inches on New Years Day, as measured by the Morgantown Airport, then your purchase will be FREE*!! Not only will you be reimbursed, but we also have unbeatable discounts all weekend long! We hope to see you in the store. Customers qualify for I’m Dreaming of an Ice Christmas by purchasing fine jewelry at Joyce’s Fine Jewelry between Friday, December 2nd – Sunday, December 4th, 2016. Stay connected for updates!
I’m Dreaming of an Ice Christmas
Christmas Match Game
Official Contest Rules:
1. By entering the 2016 “I’m Dreaming of an Ice Christmas” and Christmas Match Game, sponsored by WVAQ (WV Radio Corporation) and Joyce’s Jewelry the entrant acknowledges and agrees to abide by these Contest Rules.
2. No purchase necessary to enter or to win. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
3. To be eligible, contestants must be U.S. citizens, live within a 75 mile radius of Morgantown, WV and be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
4. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
5. WVAQ Radio reserves the right to change Contest Rules at any time, for any reason, without notice, and at its sole discretion.
6. All winners competing may not have won any prize valued at or over $1,000 in a 365 day period prior to the event on any West Virginia Radio Corporation station or any of its affiliates.
7. Beginning November 21, 2016 through December 2, 2016 listeners will be given the chance to become a qualifier in the Joyce’s Jewelry Jingle Bash.
8. At least once per day, the on-air personality will take caller number 6. They will be given the chance to play The Match Game.
a. Rules of Christmas Match Game:
- 48 squares, 24 pairs – of Christmas themed pictures to match (2 reindeer, 2 Santas, etc)
- Listeners qualify for Contest by making a match
9. Qualifiers must RSVP for the Joyce’s Jewelry Jingle Bash by Wednesday, November 30, 2016 to Laurél Slone to keep their qualifying spot.
- Qualifiers who do not RSVP by said date, will no longer be qualified to win a prize from Joyce’s Jewelry at the Joyce’s Jewelry Jingle Bash on December 2, 2016 at 5:00pm.
10. On December 2, 2016, qualifiers must be present at Joyce’s Jewelry at 5 E Main St, Uniontown, PA 15401 for registration with valid identification between 5:00pm and 7:00pm EST.
11. All qualifiers who have RSVP’d, are present at the Joyce’s Jewelry Jingle Bash, and provide valid identification will win a prize. Twenty-five (25) prizes total.
- The Grand Prize
The diamond necklace is composed of 14K white gold and contains one center marquise shaped diamond that is secured in a halo of diamonds, on a diamonds by the yard cable chain. The center diamond is 0.52cts, there are 20 diamonds in the halo that total 0.11cts and there are six diamonds in the chain that total an additional 0.28cts.
- The other 24 prizes are retailed at $30-$100
12. Winner may not win for 365 days after contest due to the amount of prize.
As a condition of being selected as a contestant, entrants:
1. Authorize Sponsors and their designees to investigate, access, and collect information about the entrant, about any of the statements made in any entry materials, any supporting documents, or any other written or oral statements made in connection therewith;
2. Authorize Sponsors and their respective designees to secure information about their experiences from current and former employers, associates, friends, family members, educational institutions, government agencies, credit reporting agencies, and any references provided by entrants, and entrants authorize such parties to provide such information to Sponsors and their designees;
3. Agree to execute any authorizations, consents, and releases that Sponsors may request in connection with any background investigation activities;
4. Unconditionally and irrevocably release and forever discharge all parties and persons from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with any background investigation;
5. Grand Prize Winner must be present. Grand Prize Winner must respond within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt of notification of their Grand Prize Winning selection. In the event that a notification of Grand Prize Winner selection is returned to the Sponsors as undeliverable or that the Grand Prize Winner fails to respond to notification within 24 hours, Sponsors reserve the right to name an alternate Semi-Finalist.
6. The Grand Prize Winner(s), in consideration of winning the Grand Prize, grants Sponsors the rights to, and agrees and consents to use and reuse by the Sponsors and any of their respective licensees, assignees, parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated entities and each of their respective employees, agents, representatives, officers and directors of his or her name, photos, image, voice, actions, appearance, biographical material, information contained in entry materials, and likeness, for purposes of publicity, advertising, trade and promotion, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. The Grand Prize Winner(s) acknowledge that Sponsors may audio record the Grand Prize Winner(s) before, during, and after the performance the contest, and that portions (selected in Sponsors’ sole discretion) may be aired on WVAQ. The Grand Prize Winner(s) specifically consent to any such audio recording and its use and reuse by and on WVAQ.
7.Grand Prize Winner must execute all waivers and release agreements required by any or all of the Sponsors. Refusal, inability, or incapacity to execute any waiver or release disqualifies the refusing, disabled, or incapacitated Grand Prize Winner.
8. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, or for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete entry information whether caused by a contestant, equipment, or technical malfunction or for any human error, technical error or malfunction. Releasees are not responsible for failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmission, or network or phone line connections.
9. Grand Prize Winner(s) must accept all components of the Grand Prize. Failure to do so automatically disqualifies the Grand Prize Winner, and an alternate may be selected from the remaining entrants.
10. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value in the event the offered prize is unavailable.
11. Transfer of prizes is strictly prohibited. Receipt and use of all prizes shall be conditioned upon compliance with any applicable federal, state and local laws.
12. Any federal, state or local tax or other fees or charges associated with the receipt or use of any prize is solely the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner(s). To meet Federal Tax Regulations, Grand Prize Winner(s) may be required to present his or her Social Security number to Sponsors upon request. Prizes may be considered income.
13. Grand Prize Winner may be required to submit valid identification to the Sponsors and to execute an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release and a publicity release, where legally permissible, prior to being awarded the Grand Prize or any component thereof. If a Grand Prize Winner fails to submit any such information, as requested, such Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and a new one may be selected from the alternates.
14. Releasees assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injuries resulting from use of or acceptance of any component of the Grand Prize. In consideration for winning the Grand Prize, Grand Prize Winner(s) agree to release all Releasees from any and all liability for claims, actions or proceedings for injuries (INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) or damages sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of any component of the Grand Prize, or while traveling to, preparing for or participating in any Grand Prize or Contest related activity, except as otherwise limited by applicable law.
15. WV Radio Corporation and Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to interpret compliance with the letter and intent of these rules, and to disqualify any entrant deemed to have violated these rules or to have filled out any application or submitted any entry materials incorrectly, incompletely, or untruthfully at any time prior to the distribution of the Grand Prize or any of its components.
16. Immediate family members and employees of the Sponsors, and each of their respective parent companies, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, prize suppliers for the contest and their immediate families (spouse, and parents, children, and siblings, and their respective spouses) and individuals living in the households of the above and advertising agencies, are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
17. Releases, advertising and promotion agencies, judging agencies and their immediate assigns are not responsible for:
- Problems associated with radio transmission, satellite transmission, or phone lines that are beyond the control of Sponsors. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Telephone disconnects, operator interference, cellular interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of any phone call, and technical difficulties which may prohibit the transmission of their radio signals to all or limited geographic areas during the playing of the Contest;
- Failures of computer hardware, software, or similar systems.
- Typographical errors in any on-air presentation and/or printed materials relating to the Contest;
- Cancellations, postponements, or delays of any kind, including but not limited those relating to the Contest, the Grand Prize, or any components
of the Grand Prize;
- Breaking news, a natural disaster, an act of God, war, or terrorism that make it inadvisable, illegal, impossible, or impractical, in the Sponsors’ sole discretion to conduct the Contest or any part thereof or otherwise perform under these Contest rules.
- Any attempt by an entrant to tamper with the proper administration of the Contest will disqualify the entrant and may result in the discontinuation of the Contest. All decisions are made by the Sponsors in their sole discretion, and are final.
- The complete set of rules is available at the WVAQ studios, 1251 Earl Core Road, Morgantown, WV 26505. Official Rules supersede all other published editions.
- These Contest Rules shall be interpreted in accordance with West Virginia law, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Any suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded under these rules, shall be brought in Morgantown, West Virginia and entrants, Semi-Finalists, and Grand Prize Winners specifically consent to jurisdiction and forum in Morgantown, West Virginia